Personal identification information
We may collect User’s personal information from Users, third parties, or publicly available resources in a variety of ways, including (but not limited to):
- Site visits
- Site registration
- Order placement
- Interactions with our Customer Service team
- Information in forms on or relating to our Site
- Responses to surveys from or regarding our Site
- Newsletter subscriptions
- Any other User activity with services, features or resources made available on our Site
Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information when needed.
Users may also visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users may choose not to supply personal information. However, it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
The User should ensure that all personal information submitted to us is complete and accurate. If the User fails to do so, it may result in our inability to provide you with the requested products and services.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer, technical information about the User’s means of connection to our Site (such as the operating system, the Internet service providers utilized) and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Dressabelle Pte Ltd collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To deliver media content, promotions, surveys or other Site features - To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- For legal purposes, or matters relating to disputes, billing or fraud
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. User may choose to unsubscribe from receiving future emails using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. User’s personal information may be disclosed to Dressabelle’s employees or third parties like partnering companies, professional advisors, and relevant law enforcement or authoritative bodies for the purposes mentioned in the section above.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that is linked to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors or other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. As such, browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you are hereby agreeing to the above mentioned policies. If you do not agree to this policy, we advise that you do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following any changes to the above policies will be regarded as your acceptance of those changes.
Dressabelle Pte Ltd
15 Playfair Road, FGA@Playfair #02-01
Call us at: +65 8412 1889
Updated 8 February 2017